[at-l] The Gathering....yes.....

Well my friends, time to head out to the Gathering.  I'm actually looking forward to the 6 hours driving in solitude (yeah right). I'm pulling my new pop-up camper I just bought for $200.  My best friend sold it to me. He had it up for sale for $2200.  Lucky me, eh? A Coleman Fleetwood Grandview.  The trailer hitch cost more than the camper.

And if you're around Pipestem State Park, Site #39, come by and see me, Gary Roberts and Shelly Hale. Unless we're at the Gathering or Bend Mountain Campground.  If we're not there, make yourself at home.

I will be cooking up some spicy chili tomorrow, and knockwurst on Saturday.  Come by.

Lots of pictures and video to take - so look good.

Marsha