[at-l] Camping for the Gathering and the Use of Alcohol

Why don't we all just gather at Bridge Day in Fayetteville, WV, the next Saturday (Oct. 16) and watch the BASE jumpers have their day?  Under the bridge are people rappelling.  Of course, it's pretty hard to see them when you're standing on top of them.  <G>  We went to Bridge Day 5 or 6 years ago and had a fabulous time.  We're considering going this year, too.  Good times!  anklebear