[at-l] that guy...

I just watched a show on PBS about a guy who went into the wilderness to
live some time back. I 'think' his name was Richard Pedikey (sp?) and I
think the show was called "Alone in the Wilderness". Very interesting. I
hated the guy, though. He could take two toothpix and some pine tar and
make three sleds and carport our of 'em. Anybody else seen this program,
or heard of the guy? (He looked a lot like Earl...before the 'incident'.)

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98