[at-l] 5 years ago today...

Five years ago tonight I spent the night at Hemlock Hill Shelter after
walking all day in wind and rain produced by the remnants of some hurricane.

Tomorrow I will celebrate the occasion by walking in the remnants of Ivan as
it blows through north AL tomorrow. There will probably be more wind and
rain tomorrow than 5 years ago but I doubt it will detract from the
celebration.

South Walker
ME-GA 1999
In hiking there is no special recognition given for speed, style or finesse.
There are only those who do the hike and those who don't.