[at-l] Dehydrated Menu - Sparky PA

  I have been working on my meals and since I can dehydrate snacks the big
challenge for this trip was to dehydrate some full meals just for myself.

  So...  my menu is as follows

Breakfasts,  Power bars, oatmeal squares and Ice Tea
Lunches - Cheese and crackers, jerky, M&Ms
Snacks - Range from mini moon pies, M&Ms, Candy corn, Snickers, GORP
Suppers...
  1st night -  Parker Pass Potatoes (Enertia Trail Food) I thought I would
give them a   try.
  2nd night -  Chili I dehydrated,  Looked good and tasted good when I made
it first and it dehydrated very nicely.  I think I may have too much but I am
going to be alone in my tent so it really doesn't matter. ;)
  3rd night -  Spaghetti.   This was something I have been struggling with
but I had some fantastic success.   My test included uncooked spaghetti compared
to cooked and dehydrated.  My friends, cooked and dehydrated cooked MUCH MUCH
faster that the uncooked.    The sauce was from a can of  Hunt's spaghetti
sauce and I was reluctant  to try it... as it turned out it when I dehydrated
the sauce it was like a giant fruit leather.   Not sure how it would taste, I
dehydrated it and it was fantastic.
  4th night,  Turkey Supper,  This is simply dehydrated  chicken and stuffing
along with a gravy.  This is my last meal and something that I truly enjoy on
the trail.  I cook up a chicken breast in this spice I picked up in Turkey,
dehydrate it.  On the  trail I simply dehydrate the chicken in the water I use
to make the stuffing... Then I make some gravy and I am eatin' good!
  Just thought I would share with you what I decided to bring,  Not  testing
any new  gear this time and it will be nice to hit the trail.

  Sparky - PA