[at-l] Here We go Again! Hurricane

Steve, that was unkind to ask Bryan about what was in the drum prior to
making it a water source. One's imagination runs wild!

I've always heard to fill the bathtub (after cleaning) as full as possible
for preparation for loss of water and utilities. It is easy to refill the
toilet tank. It is easy to dip for cooking water (boil first unless you are
on _very_ good terms with everyone in the household). It is universally
available in every home. I can't imagine trying to manage a 55 gallon drum
over a few square feet of flooring. 440 pounds plus the weight of the drum.

OrangeBug