Fw: [at-l] Re: cats and birds and rocks and things

->What is it with robins anyway? They, more than any other bird, seem to enjoy swooping down in front of oncoming cars.<

I used to work at a place in IN with huge plate-glass windows.  The cedar wax-wings would fly into them regularly in the Spring and kill themselves in the process.  Sometimes, there would be several a day.  Very sad.  I love cedar waxwings.  They're such handsome birds.  anklebear