[at-l] Hiker on Dateline

In a message dated 9/11/04 23:43:12 Eastern Daylight Time, lbooher@pure.net
writes:

> Stormy Weather is like my next-to-favorite Carl Hiaasen book.  (My favorite

Stormy Weather was and is my favorite Hiassen book.  I like them all but with
the onslaught of Hurricanes it is the most relevant. Skinny Dip is also good
and its ecological emphasis needs to be broadcast.  I like the concept of
being an Island guy and especially when a parade of beautiful women come to visit.
 With all the water surrounding the Islands off Florida there is ample
opportunity to get clean and that is the bonus of water living.

Skylander