[at-l] OT-POL: Glad this guy is not a hiker.

Ah, at last, politics.

I read posts which sighed with relief that the political discussions had
ceased; some no doubt feel all political discussions are Off Topic for a
hiking list.

I became curious, then, noticing all the posts reacting to some guy
executing unwanted puppies - - which is not unusual - - which is also Off
Topic for a hiking list.

Isn?t discussing, or at least airing out, the environmental policies and
practices of our Chief Executive trail related enough to warrant discussion
in this election season?

Steve