[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story

You call it documentary, I call it film by a lunatic.
Dawg

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: athummingbird@dnet.net
  To: joe miele ; AT-L
  Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story

  "

  > Being someone who is on the board of directors for an animal sanctuary and
  > no-kill shelter, I can say that it's too bad the guy was shot in the
  wrist -
  > he should have been shot in the head.

  Hmmm.......I can think of a main painful spot!

  You ought to see the documentary "Bowling for Columbine".  It amazed me that
  people in many other countries have as many or more guns, but a much, much
  lower assault and murder rate.  I had no idea that Americans were so
  different in their reactions and fears than the other countries shown in the
  documentary.  If you have a chance to pick up the DVD someplace....it is a
  real "eye opener".

  Hummingbird