  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: RoksnRoots@aol.com ; AT-L@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Another Hurricane (OT)

  God!  Amy is right, Florida CANNOT catch a break.  This hurricane  is
  massive.  It destroyed 90% of the residences in Grenada as well as  a prison.  Ivan
  was only a category 3 when it hit Grenada.  Ivan is a  "a powerful and deadly
  Category-FIVE hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson  Scale."  The effects of this
  hurricane following on the heels of three  other tropical storms could be
  potentially devastating for Florida.

  God help us all.

  Kelly