[at-l] Normal Recovery Time, Generally Speaking

In a message dated 9/7/2004 7:08:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<clip>
  We have some
new ones that are well known and over-hyped (Vioxx, Bextra,  Celebrex) for
reduction of risk of GI bleeding.
<clip>

I don't know what over-hyped means in your context.  I can speak from
experience that Bextra [10 mg.] works a well as 3 800 mgs. of vitamin I.  It
reduced GI bleeding, as you wrote and is taken once per day.  It can be
taken twice, if necessary.  It certainly helped me in dealing with my torn
rotator cuff.  However, it is expensive and is available only by
prescription.  Insurance helps, in that instance of course.  rusty