[at-l] PA Section hiking

AA> I just got my vacation approved and the wife's thumbs up...  I am going to be
AA> hiking a section of the AT from Route 183 (North of 501 Shelter) to Route 325
AA> (South of Rausch Gap Shelter) starting on the 20th of Sep.    Anyone hike
AA> this section and can remember more  then ROCKS... ( we are in the keySTONE state)

Easy  hiking.  Mostly on the ridge. The worst of Pa.'s rocks are north
of  Port  Clinton. Three nice, but different, shelters, lots of water.
Camp  on  the creek at Rausch Gap. For me, the worst thing about doing
this  section SOBO is the last three miles to 325. Downhill on an old,
washed out fire road. Gotta watch every step.