[at-l] Reports Of Serious Appalachian Flooding

Also, parts of I-40 are apparently closed due to
flooding and mudslides (I think around McDowell
County). Here in my neck of the woods, Canton and
Clyde are under 6-7 inches of water. Still waiting to
see if I should make the drive to my job in Asheville
today ...

Good thing this happened AFTER Labor Day weekend,
'cause we saw LOTS of backpackers out there this
weekend. I hope folks are safe ...

Waterfall

=====
My Blog: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com