[at-l] Frances - Awesome Bouy Data Showing Eye Passing Over

Thanks Clark! :-)  That site does have some really cool information.  And, I
agree that it's better than the breathless hype you get so much of, from the
so-called news reporters.

And, as most of you probably now know - it looks like Frances is going to
cause much less wind damage than the worst case scenario predictions were
indicating (THANK YOU GOD), but it's still causing major problems for many
areas in Florida because of it's slow forward speed and the rainfall
amounts.

Don't even ask why I'm up at 5:30 am today.  (I've actually been up for
about 3 hours now, after about 2 hours of sleep total for the evening.)  The
lack of sleep doesn't really have much to do with the storm, but it has a
lot to do with being a caretaker for a loved one with Alz. Disease.  Oh
well, it's definitely worth it.  My dear, sweet mom has always done lots of
good things for other people (including her 5 kids)! :-)  And, now that I'm
up again -- I'm also soooo thankful to discover that we still have
electricity, drinking water, a working landline phone and no trees on top of
the house, so far.  (knock on wood)

Cheryl / Swamp Blar

PS. Suz - You and I will have to compare notes in more detail some day.
It's funny, but I discovered (right after Hurricane Charley) that one of my
neighbors with a handy dandy chainsaw was also 3 years old when Donna went
through Central FL (he was in Frostproof, FL at that time).  He and I both
remember that storm very well too.  It's truly a small world (and apparently
full of quite a few people our age with vivid memories of Hurricane Donna-
LOL)!  :-)