8. Arnold is REALLY big in person
9. His wife is really good looking in person.
10.There is a lot of stuff that goes on they don't show on TV.
ClydeFrom rcli4 at comcast.net  Fri Sep  3 05:36:49 2004
From: rcli4 at comcast.net (rcli4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep  3 06:47:19 2004
Subject: [at-l] Frances and Home Destruction

That is a good question.  I never thought of myself as one of those people.  I guess everyone thinks it will happen to someone else.  I moved here to get away from the snow in Michigan when I came back to the world in December.  It was 110 overseas when I got on the plane and -10 when I got off in northern Michigan.  I moved here (Jacksonville) met my wife and just stayed.  This is where her family has lived for the last 200 years.  No one in her very large family has ever lost their home.  I think every place has good and bad.  The good outweighs the bad.  When folks in the north are freezing we are loving life.
Clyde

> At 10:12 PM 9/2/2004 -0400, Logan Park wrote:
> >Why do folks live in areas that have a regular, significant risk of total
> >home destruction by hurricane, wildfire, etc.?
> From AThiker at smithville.net  Fri Sep  3 05:53:33 2004
>  No one in her very large family has ever lost their home.

Non-drinkers, huh? Mormons?

>  When folks in the north are freezing we are loving life.

Can you not love life while you are freezing? I know I surely did, have,
do and will...