[at-l] Hurricane Frances

Also, water supplies are often broken or contaminated.  You need water  for
washing and disinfecting too.

GoVols

In a message dated 9/1/2004 1:03:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:

Does  every one who strip the shelves of bottle water in an emergency  drink
bottled water all the time?  I have two six gallon blue jerry  cans for water.
I drink tap water.  So I fill them with tap  water.  Some folk filter tap
water
and that would work for drinking  water.  BTW -- I also fill a bathtub with
water to flush the indoor  convenience.