[at-l] Pass it on!

Dear ATL. I need your help.  I apologize for inserting advertising here on
the list but I hope you will all understand.  I HAVE to find ways to
generate more income throughout the year in order to continue to operate the
hostel year round.  Some people seem to have a problem understanding that I
actually need money to run on and may be offended by me asking for help from
this list and I am sorry.  Any assistance you can give me in helping to grow
this business will be greatly appreciated!  Fellow listers,  if you could
please copy the following information and  pass this it on to any hiking and
backpacking clubs that you are involved with that will help very much.!

Miss Janet's House

220 North Elm Avenue

Erwin, Tennessee  37650

Laurel Creek Falls. The Roan Highlands. Unaka Mountain. The Beauty Spot. Big
Bald Mountain.  Hot Springs. Max Patch.  These are some of the most famous
highlights of the Appalachian Trail and they are almost in my back yard!

I would like to introduce myself and my business to you and your
hiking/backpacking club.  My name is Janet Hensley and I own and operate a
small backpacker hostel on the Appalachian Trail in Erwin, Tennessee.  Miss
Janet's House (423-743-1932) provides services such as "bunk and breakfast"
type hostel accommodations, hike planning, workshops and shuttle services. I
have assisted thousands of hikers over the years and it would be my pleasure
to help you and your club members to discover and enjoy this magical section
of the Appalachian Trail.

If you need assistance planning a hiking trip or if you want more
information about the upcoming series of backpacking workshops, please
contact me by email or by phone.

Miss Janet

www.missjanetshouse.com <http://www.missjanetshouse.com/>