[at-l] Playin' footsie

In a message dated 8/24/2004 6:10:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Nor have I gotten anything from AT-List today. All those pleas for on topic
> threads have translated into no threads.

Well, we could stretch it a bit.  From the Audie Murphy Memorial (just off
the trail) and the most decorated American, to the most decorated "living"
American in David Hackworth.

Read some of his archived posts and ponder.  Without even being "political",
many of his thoughts are what some of us have been thinking all along.

http://www.hackworth.com/archive.html

Any comments are welcome privately.  No need to clutter up the list.

Thanks,

Sly