[at-l] Hiking parents

I think what Coosa's saying is that though her parents did not hike when she
was growing up, it definitely "in her blood" to explore, adventure, walk in
the woods.

Actually, I think that explains why a lot of us are out there.  Its in our
blood.  Its the normal way people used to live, simpler, close to the land.
I think many of us are searching for that closeness to the land again.
Desiring to live in a simpler time with less stuff.  In civilization, we
surround ourselves with a lot of man-made things, and sometimes its just
nice to experience the peace and quiet of nature. Nice to listen to the
water moving in the stream, the birds chirping, the wind rustling through
the tree tops.  Makes me wanna be out there NOW!

Swallowtail