[at-l] Calling All Geeks---

I think this should fix the font problem...

If using Internet Explorer, click on View at the top of the screen.  Then click on Font Size.  You can adjust the font size from there (mine is set on medium).  Hope this helps.

Crystal (Peak-a-Boo)

Leslie Booher <lbooher@pure.net> wrote:
Help! For some reason, and it started when I first tried to get this link about Five Trips that Can Change Your Life on my Google News Alert, my internet things are in large print. Then, I tried and tried to download the Apple Quicktime so that I could watch those little films, but nothing seemed to work. All my home page is now in large print, as is anything that I get to from my home page. I certainly want that to go away. What have I done, and how do I fix it? Thanks. anklebear