[at-l] Calling All Geeks---

Help!  For some reason, and it started when I first tried to get this link about Five Trips that Can Change Your Life on my Google News Alert, my internet things are in large print.  Then, I tried and tried to download the Apple Quicktime so that I could watch those little films, but nothing seemed to work.  All my home page is now in large print, as is anything that I get to from my home page.  I certainly want that to go away.  What have I done, and how do I fix it?  Thanks.  anklebear