[at-l] OT Political lists and thinking voters

In a message dated 8/14/04 11:58:37 Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Another has noted that it is easier to vote Republican than to think.

I suppose that this statement is supposed to be an indication of keeping
politics off the AT-L and in the interest of purity; however, my suspicions are
that it is another attempt to attack the President of the United States and his
policies.  Snide little comments do not demean the integrity of the Office of
President but they do indicate that there are deep irrational feelings of
insecurity and a cry of frustration, no matter what is said on the surface, of an
inner turmoil.

Vote the way you desire but so will the rest of us.

Skylander