[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

Turnabout is fair play so I have to ask... what is so attractive about Bush?

--------------------------------

Plenty of things:

1)     Tax Cuts

2)     Pro-military

3)     A real leader for a time of war.

4)     Tries to appoint judges who believe in the rule of law and the
Constitution

5)     Has a plan for fixing Social Security via privatization

6)     Has a plan for health care via medical savings accounts

7)     Not in the pocket of corrupt union leaders, teachers, homosexuals and
other democratic lobbies

8)     Has a plan to fix the forest overgrowth problem.

9)     Has something in the works to abolish the IRS and go to a flat tax or
national consumption tax.

10)  Opposes the decadent Hollywood social scene and is for traditional
American  values of working for a living, honesty and religion

11)  Believes that people are responsible for their own actions and society
didn't make them do it.

By plans I mean actual fully thought out bills sent to the congress not
vapid 'I'll fix <insert your issue here>' pronouncements. Like Kerry's
"secret plan for Iraq". And notice I never mentioned Kerry or Edwards in the
reasons. These are all proactive reasons not negative ones.

Your Kerry list??

BK