[at-l] Nobody said anything

At 10:14 PM 8/4/2004 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:
> > came to appreciate the
> > life of a roofer.
> >
>Yes indeed. Very hard work. Thankful that I do not
>have to that type of work for 30-40 years***. It is
>fun, hard-work for a weekend with friends. For a
>career? Can see how the body would be just be beat up!

Been there, done that and house painting, carpentry, plumbing, wiring. Glad
I got a college degree (even though most of those things were done after).
A couple of weeks ago I ran a jackhammer for 5-6 hours breaking up an old
sidewalk and concrete steps. Wouldn't want to spend my whole life doing
that either. Walking OTOH :)