[at-l] OT: Friday Humor

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I'm sorry if I did.  I  figured that most
people on the list were smart enough to realize that all  Italians aren't of
the Soprano variety.

At least I'm not intentionally trying to offend anyone, like some people on
this list.  I don't see anybody on THAT persons ass.

Kelly

In a message dated 7/30/2004 12:00:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,