[at-l] AT in Urban (Wilderness?) Legend

from http://www.snopes.com/risque/caught/snapshot.asp

[Collected via e-mail, 2004]

My friend told me that this happened to a friend of a friend (of course). She decided to hike the Appalachian Trail alone. She traveled the entire length of the trail and took seven rolls of film with her. She camped in the woods along the way.

When she returned home, she took her film to get it developed. When she picked up the film, there were pictures on five of those rolls of her sleeping.