[at-l] Hiking the Cohos Trail

Well, I've had to make some changes in my plans for August.  Instead of taking
on the Long Trail, I'm headed to the Cohos Trail right here in New Hampshire.
I wasn't sure last year which one I wanted to hike anyway, and now I'm short a
little time - so will go with the shorter of the two.  I'll be hitting the
trail next week.

But rather than being disappointed, I find myself really really excited about
getting to know my own state better.

And besides, this way I get to keep a little vacation time to use later in the
year for a honeymoon.  Yeah - I'm getting married in October!  Maybe that's got
something to do with the whole world looking pretty rosy these days.

Life is sure enough good!

suzie/spike