[at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

Clear Day
More info that I have gathered.....

Slagle is not one of the owners. Phil Largen, the "hands on" owner would like to keep RS as it is. He has been overruled by the other two, Doug Holt and Jeff and Amelia Miller,  who are investors, and want to develop or otherwise get their money (plus).

I was thinking that anyone ( I hope a LOT of you listers and fans of the Appalachian Trail as well as fans of Rainbow Springs and friends of conservation as well as historical sites) who would like to send a letter to the new owners.....each of the three of them, that we could send our feelings to them via regular snail mail to their attention, care of Rainbow Springs Campground, 7984 W. Old Murphy Rd., Franklin, NC  28734.

Current managers of the property will gladly see to it that our mailings reach the appropriate hands.

Mountain Laurel

(DEVOUT LOVER of Rainbow Springs AND the Nantahala)