[at-l] Buy Outs by BP Gear Companies??

Coosa Donaldson wrote on Monday, July 26, 2004 at 9:10 AM:
<snip>
Now I'm told that Ray Jardine sold GoLite.
</snip>

To my understanding of the situation, that's close but not quite right.

Ray Jardine didn't own GoLite. GoLite had a marketing agreement to produce
some products Jardine designed and sell them with his name. A few months ago
the two parted ways. The split was said to be the result of Jardine's
disdain for anything with a logo and GoLite's need to market its products
the way it sees fit.

-jns

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
- Steven Wright