[at-l] Buy Outs by BP Gear Companies??

Okay, I know that JanSport bought out TNF (The North Face).

Did MountainSmith get bought out by Kelty?

Does anyone have information on any other "merged" backpacking gear manufacturers?

Dana Designs sold out and then started another company.  Now I'm told that Ray Jardine sold GoLite.

Are there any other backpacking gear companies/manufacturers who have "merged" or "sold out" to others?

The enquiring mind wants to know.

Coosa Donaldson
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA