[at-l] Re: Group Hiking anyone?

For AT use I go by the rules posted in several places by the Jefferson
National Forest at AT trail heads. It goes something like this:

In conjunction with the ATC the National Forest has adopted the
following LNT guidelines. NO groups larger than 10 shall enter the
forest. NO groups larger than 6 shall approach the shelter area.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

chase