[at-l] So how DO you cover up a cell tower??

I guess it's okay if you SAY you're going to paint everything green (like money perhaps?).

more at
http://www.gazette.net/200428/brunswick/news/225490-1.html

The National Park Service had given the FCC written comments expressing concern about the effect of the proposed tower on the Appalachian Trail. But the park service withdrew its comments on June 30 after it secured an agreement that the state would replace vegetation removed during tower construction, place green plastic coating on the fence around the tower, paint all shelters, plant vegetation to screen the ground around the tower, and consider helping the Appalachian Trail Conference to move part of the trail.

Rosa expressed disappointment with the park service's change of opinion.

"We consider this a day of shame for the National Park Service and the Maryland Department of Natural Resources. They, by law, are the stewards of these public lands. We question whether they're faithfully charging their duties."

Rosa said the decision "was likely to serious long-term breakdowns in relationships between the National Park Service and public interest organizations" such as his.

What else?????????????

Coosa Donaldson