[at-l] A Year Ago Today....

A Year Ago Today....

I stumbled across AT-L lister and AT maintainer Cosmo Catalano,
unbeknownst to me.

We had been trying to connect by phone, and little did I know the
polite fellow mowing a lush section of the Trail was none other than
the guy I was trying to hook up with. The nice man  gave us directions
to the telephone at Hill Haven Farm, an ice cream and fresh produce
place at the next road crossing. There, I called Cosmo's office only
to get a recording telling me he was off for the day.
Later, we would laugh about this...
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=40713

I had to get off the Trail soon, and somehow acquire a rental car to
attend my brother's wedding in Wisconsin. From the Trail, the whole
undertaking seemed extraordinarily complex and overwhelming.

Thanks, Cosmo, for taking me into your house and helping me connect
with my rental car, then reversing the entire process on the way home.
You made an daunting endeavor very easy with your trail angeling.

Jan

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/