[at-l] Please, no politcal talk....

 >> I sent that note privately and it was meant
sincerely.

That was indeed my fault. I saw the AT-L in the
subject line and did not notice you sent it privately.
Force of habit has me add at-l@backcountry.net to all
AT-L XXXX e-mails I receive.  Did not realized it was
private, should have paid attention. My apologies.

Having said that, I am going to say something sincere.

You, Bob, Bryan and others (but you three are by far
the worse) rarely bring up politics that are trail
related.

Gun control, intelligence of people, a Michael Moore
film and other topics that have discussed have nada to
do with the trail, the outdoors or even hiking.

OK..assuming I do not mistakenly quote someone else
again, this is my last post on this already beaten to
death topic.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com