[at-l] Please, no politcal talk....

In a message dated 7/5/04 6:05:38 PM, pmags@yahoo.com writes:

> You, Bob, Bryan and others (but you three are by far
> the worse) rarely bring up politics that are trail
> related.

          ***     If this is true I apologize. I also don't hold the private
post slip-up against you.

             If I understand your complaint above correctly, I will try to
respond and bring up more Trail-related politics as requested. I'm sure Weary
will too...

           I especially noticed your Thoreau signature line at the bottom. -
A man whose 'politics' Weary conforms to probably more than anybody on the
list...