[at-l] Please, no politcal talk....

> But, perhaps, you haven't been paying attention.

No, it's not paying attention. That has nothing to do with it.

The liberals are just a little better than you and I, you see. The problem
is, they know what's best for us, but we just can't "get it". If we'd just
quit thinking for ourselves and climb on board, they wouldn't have to
"Vandeman" us so much. Maybe just enough to keep us remembering that the
liberals are just a little better than you and I, you see.....

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.choicemailfree.com