[at-l] This Weekend

Inny body wanna come down and hep me with my BBQ this weekend?  I gotta
pool!!!  And we're having frozen Mai Tai's and beer and steaks and lambchops and
stuff.

The Boy, who is running around the house like a MAD-MAN, cleaning and cooking
and preparing and TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! (FYI: He NEVER freaks.. He's as
mellow as corn syrup.)  He's driving me crazy with all this freaking.  I mean, I'M
the one who freaks, not him. (I'm not freaking, for some reason... Actually,
it's kind of entertaining to watch HIM freak out)  Anyway, I'm sure I'll freak
tomorrow, which means he'll NOT freak out because he knows ONE OF US has to be
somewhat sane...And he's so good at sane, and I'm not.  So, If y'all come
down, say, around 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, that'll give us all day, and then you can
spin da bottle, I mean night, and then Sunday we can celebrate our freedom
with BBQ and traffic and planes and horns and sirens and the occasional
misdemeanor.  And the Boy will be mellow and I'll freak and things will be normal
again.

Come'on! Whattur friends fur?  I need you people.

Freak out.

GoVols