[at-l] NYC has it all (was A Year Ago Yesterday.)

> Mountains? Wilderness? Lakes with loons calling in the dusk? Sorry, but
> don't view anonymity in a crowd as solitude. I live in a small hamlet of
> maybe 250-300 and there are too many people here. I long for a piece of
> land where I can wake up, walk out my front door and see... No one! A
place
> where the only sound is the wind through the trees and the birds
singing.
> The one concession I want is an Internet connection. I have been to NYC
5
> or 6 times in almost 60 years. It has been enough.

Not me, Jim, I want it all! I live in the woods, but only 35 or so minutes
from a medium-sized city, and like hiking, camping AND big-city
tourist-ing.

Squeaky's vacation is in November, and we're going to D.C., probably for
the 7th or 8th time (I've lost count). There are things to be said for the
whole of human experience, that if one IS actually a whole person...

:-)
Frank-ducking

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.choicemailfree.com