[at-l] What do you use as rain gear?

>Lucky him.  But, a gentleman in my local hiking club has had to replace a few tires as well as other stuff due to his vehicle (which is not the best looking vehicle by far) being vandalized.  Thank goodness he carried his cell on him so that he could hike to a ridgetop and call for assistance.<

A number of years ago, I parked at Davenport Gap and had the car trashed for $1 in toll money that I had under a mug.  A $70 window was broken out.  The next time I had to park there, I left the car unlocked with nothing in it.  The car next to mine was stolen, but mine was untouched.  They probably opened the door, looked around, and left it as being unworthy.  anklebear