[at-l] What do you use as rain gear?

> it is a pack cover. BTW I would never depend on any pack cover as the sole means of keeping critical gear (sleeping bag & camp clothing) dry. They go in plastic bags in the pack. The pack cover is an extra layer of insurance.

LOL, a lesson of '03.
TheWetYear Shoe

PS I talked to my '03 friend Ben, "Just Do It," last night. He
shattered his wrist in PA last year, and started over this year from
Springer.

He's at Delaware Water Gap now, scarfing burgers and staying with '03
thru Itchyfoot and wife for a week, slacking and short overnights.

Ben said that, unlike last year, the weather has been wonderful, exept
for a couple of days of snow in the Smokies. His excat quote: "Our
best days last year have been our worst days this year."

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/