[at-l] Thru Hiker Hoplite

An excerpt from Hoplite's June 05 trailjournal:

"As I, soaked to the bone and not a little cold, walked into the place, a bellowed welcome reached my ears. Sitting at a table with other thru hikers was the jovial trail-angel-nuclear-warhead Bag of Tricks, whom I'd met at the PA Ruck. After insisting that I get a hearty breakfast, he offered to give me a lift back to where I'd started the day. It was an offer saving me six miles including a steep uphill and a rather slippery rock hop section that I had now done twice. I gratefully accepted and chowed down as he and the others left for the hiker pavilion in town. "

......StarLyte