[at-l] Buttons Are Showing, , was at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

In a message dated 6/15/04 17:28:31 Eastern Daylight Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> Ohhh boy.

Is this a cry of ecstasy or are you just calling him to do something for you?

NOW = National Organization of/for Women

Southern women (those who enjoy being women and having all of the courtesies
extended to them such as treating them special, holding doors for them,
opening their car door, extending a hand to them while then descend stairs, et)
usually have not been a part of the NOW group.  NOW has some worthy goals for the
equalization of the genders but some in the organization do not like men (some
have been used and abused by the male gender).

Now Tennesseans who have chosen to move even farther South may or may not be
affected by the Org. that is only open to Women, Nationally.  In fact, while
most women enjoy the goals of NOW most of the women that I know still enjoy
being feminine and having the courtesies that women have had extended to them
over the years.

Be a good girl!   (Uh oh, now I have stepped into it.)

Skylander