[at-l] Buttons Are Showing, , was at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

NOW and their ilk have excised my sense of humor for that subject.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!

  In a message dated 6/14/2004 4:48:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:
    >  feel sorry for him since he has to live with someone who feels free
    > denigrate this adult male as "the boy". That someone would probably
file a
    > lawsuit if anyone called her "the girl".

  **
  I called her "the girl", and she said she loved me!  :-)
  I guess she has a sense of humor, as opposed to some
  others...

  The Dog