[at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

Well heck, every time I see that 'boy' comment it reminds me of the one way
road the feminists insist on. No one can belittle or poke fun at females but
any vicious comment is fine when applied to guys. So if you don't like
it...take it up with NOW.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!