[at-l] I Know That Some of You Are Tired of This,

but, until I sell my house, I'm window shopping for my new spot, which I
think will definitely be in Virginia.

Last night I fell in love with Nelson County (a cyber relationship) and
Montebello in particular.  The Trail goes right through the area, and it is a
better elevation than other places near Richmond.

In The Handbook, going to Montebello is described as a hard hitch.  When I
would be in the area, that would not be so, for sure.

Please send any comments or judgments to me privately.  When I sell, I'll be
walking out the door for quick purchase of the right property for me and my
Standard Poodles.  I want to have as much info in advance as I can gather.

Kinnickinic