[at-l] A Year Ago Today....

Lite Shoe wrote:
A Year Ago Today....

I crossed over the 1,000-mile mark and walked into Harper's Ferry with
Notes and two friends from home, yes I did. And then walked to the
old, stone ATC office.
***********************

I usually stop if they're open when I'm driving to my parents' place in Baltimore.

I can't say "a year ago today" what I was doing, much less recall a day I ate ice cream 3 times.

That said, the old Springer-Katahdin-envy is rising and I'm jealous.

Of course, my Supervisor's Manager and some others are building a 'case' so that they can 'give me the box' (aka fire me) and I really haven't a clue as to why.  All I know is that "I don't care" because if they fire me, I get to have an "a year ago today" Thru Hike Memory!!!!

But I'm not going to set myself up to be fired.  When the 'timing is right' the time will be right.

I think, therefore I hike.

Coosa Donaldson
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often