[at-l] quality classics

>>Buy quality classics, you never have to worry about
>>them going out of style or tearing up.

One of the gifts I received for my 30th b-day was
indeed a classic. I have been wanting a Filson Double
Mackinaw coat for years now.

For those unfamiliar with the coat, it is made of 24
oz Virgin wool, is "bomber", has been the same design
for 70+ years, warm as anything and will probably
outlive me.

The original indestructable outdoors person garment.
Nick Adams would be at home in this coat.  (Read the
short stories if you haven't already).

Was a bit surprised when Dad bought it for me to say
the least.  Won't find it in Walmart (but you will
find the $10 sandals I am wearing from Walmart. :D)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com