[at-l] Confusering

Hi Skylander,

Methinks you simplify this too much in your post below.  May I recommend
that you purchase and read The Case Against Wal-Mart by Al Norman [2004.]
ISBN: 0-9711542-3-6
That little book may hugely enlighten you.  It is published by:

Raphel Marketing
118 South Newton Place
Atlantic City, NJ 08401

'I pledge my income