[at-l] Virus Warning on at-l!

In the past week or so, I have received messages from

rcli3@aol.com (2) {Clyde}
    and from
ellen_@______ (1) {Weary}

These have been pretty routine looking virus messages, with
attachments going 35-50k, and bland sounding subject headers
like "Thanks!" or "Your Documents" and such, and no clear
personalization, so it's clear (to me, anyway) that the From:
address has been spoofed. But what that points to is that
someone from this list, who has the three of Clyde, Weary, and
myself in their address lists, is infected.

Sorry for the news, but better to find out sooner than later.
MalMailtoe